Memberships may be paid with Pay Pal, or by checks made payable to:
World Fantasy 2016
3824 Patricia Dr.
Upper Arlington OH 43220-4913
Registration for members:
$150.00 USD through 31 January 2016 (11:59m EST)
$225.00 from 1 February 2016 till 14 April 2016 (11:59m EDT)
$275.00 from till 15 April 2016 till 9 October 2015 (11:59pm EDT)
$300 at the door – IF we have not reached our cap!
Supporting memberships are $50.00 (A Supporting Member of WFC
is entitled to vote for the Awards and to receive all our publications, but NOT to physically
attend the Convention.)
– Fees will be processed in USD and your bank and PayPal will do the conversions at the rate of the day.
We have been asked questions about Refunds and Transfers.
1. No Refunds
2. Transfers: This can be done between privately between a member and a non-member. When the transfer is finished please send us an email with the final data so that we can have the proper name on the badge when you arrive. These need to be emailed to us by 1 October 2016.
If the arrangement is done after 1 October then the paperwork must be printed out and hand carried in (NOT on your phone – that will NOT be honored). Then we will be happy to reprint the badge with your name.
The Hyatt Regency Columbus is an ADA compliant hotel. They have a limited number of ADA hotel rooms for different needs, these are available on a first come first serve basis. The hotel also has public “facilities” that are ADA compliant.
We have made arrangements for signing to be available (upon request) for GOH panels and the Sunday Banquet.
We have reserved the ADA ramp for the Sunday Banquet.
We will have a local phone number on the website for members to make their own arrangements, at their own expense, for mobile wheelchairs (scooters / mobies). We are doing some pre-pricing and will put the number on the website once we have it.
We do not tolerate harassment of the people at our convention in any form.
In order to take action, we need to know about any incident during the convention.
Everyone is entitled to a harassment-free convention experience, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, or physical appearance.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to, inappropriate physical contact, unwelcome sexual attention, offensive verbal comments, deliberate intimidation, stalking or following someone, making harassing photography or recordings, and disrupting talks or other events. Anyone asked to stop any unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately.
A request to “stop” or “go away” means exactly that. If anyone engages in harassing behavior, the convention committee may warn the offender, remove the offender from the room, or expel the offender from the convention with no refund at the Chairs’ discretion.
If you feel that you are being harassed, or if you notice someone violating hotel or convention policies, we respectfully suggest the following:
- If you feel comfortable doing so, point out the inappropriate behavior to the persons involved. Often this will solve the problem immediately.
- If you do not feel comfortable talking with the persons involved or if talking to them does not resolve the issue, please report the situation, in person, immediately to the Operations Staff, or a Convention Committee member. Try to provide a name (found on all badges) and/or a physical description of the person or persons involved.
- In order to take action, we need to know about any incident during the convention.